Frame Installations/Glass Setting
Job Type: Full Time
Hourly Rate: Commensurate with experience
Eligible Benefits: Health Insurance, PTO & Simple IRA
This is an installer position with opportunities for advancement. You will work directly with Project Management and a crew(s) of new and experienced glaziers. This position requires a minimum of 5 years of field experience.
- Consult with management and customers to review and asses jobsite conditions
- Accurately measure, layout and communicate work to be fabricated and performed for proper completion of job requested.
- Work with crew(s) in the proper prosecution & completion of contract work according to schedule requirements
- Install window and door products according to industry standards and safety regulations
-Complete work professionally, maintaining a neat & organized work area
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in window and door installation techniques
- Physically fit and able to lift large frames/glass